Monday, August 27, 2007

Gracious Friends

I'm a little late on this post, but it's necessary for me to GUSH over what incredible people we've met along our lives, including these past two and a half short years in San Francisico. Example: Grace and Lauren (although I met Lauren on a plane a few years ago on the way from New Mexico to San Francisco. By coincidence, I work with Grace, who has been friends with Lauren since they grew up together in Michigan! Small world...).


Grace so charitably volunteered to make dinner for Lauren and I two weeks ago to see me off and just to celebrate friendship, food and good wine. After indulging on with a variety of cheeses with a sparking Gavi, she made us an incredible pork roast with apple-onion marmalade, fresh salad and couscous. A nice light dinner for a girls' night out. I love these people!


No comments: